Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Losing your workout mojo? Get motivated!

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy a** weights."

It doesn't happen unless you make it happen. If you're having some trouble getting off your backside and getting to the gym, you need a shot of motivation.

It's not easy to stay on track. If it were easy, we'd all look like Jillian Michaels. There are some things that you can do though to make it a little easier to stick with your fitness plan and make exercise fit into your schedule.

Trust me, when I was going through it with my initial weight loss, I had every excuse in the book. This article has solutions for the exercise excuses and some words of advice in building a self-supporting system to keep yourself accountable and on track.

Check it out and let me know if it works for you: Stay Motivated to Workout with 5 Easy Tips